How Can 3RNET Help My Job Search?
If you are new to 3RNET, welcome! We've outlined some common questions and answers you may have as you explore our job board.
What is 3RNET?
3RNET is the only organization of its kind. We are the nation’s most trusted resource for health professionals seeking careers in rural and underserved communities. We are powered by the National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network. Members of our vast and diverse network can be found in every state representing organizations that serve the nation’s health care safety net. Our no-cost service to job seekers is powered by our 3RNET interactive digital job search engine.
What can 3RNET do for me?
3RNET helps mission-minded health professionals like yourself find a job in a rural or underserved setting!
Behind every successful 3RNET placement, there are dedicated people hard at work helping job seekers find their first, next or forever opportunity.
How is 3RNET different from other job boards?
There are a few key things that make 3RNET unique.
- We are a non-profit organization,
- We are powered by our 3RNET Network Coordinators who comprise the National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network, and
- Our goal is to help you find not just any job, but the RIGHT job.
What else can I get from 3RNET?
We know finding a job that’s a great fit may be only part of your job search process. We have several trusted job search resources you may find helpful including:
Why should I register on 3RNET?
It’s free, it’s easy, it gives you access to additional details for jobs you’re interested in:
- Financial/compensation information
- Employer contact information
- Employer location
- Much more!
Who are 3RNET Network Coordinators? How can they help me?
3RNET Network Coordinators work for state government or non-profit entities. They are the connectors between job seekers like you and the rural and underserved employers in their states.
A 3RNET Network Coordinator can help you in several ways:
- Network Coordinators are an unbiased resource, because they don’t work for one single employer; rather they work with many employers that serve the health care safety net within their state or organization.
- Network Coordinators can answer questions about incentive programs such as loan repayment programs and the J-1 Visa Waiver program.
- They are a real person who lives and works in their state. Contact information for all 3RNET Network Coordinators can be found here.
I still have questions. Who can I ask?
You can always reach out to 3RNET by calling or texting 1-800-787-2512 or emailing info@3RNET.org. If you have a pretty good idea where (or for whom) you’d like to work, you can also reach out to any of our 3RNET Network Coordinators. Contact information for all 3RNET Network Coordinators can be found here.
What else should I know about 3RNET?
One thing: we’re thrilled you have an interest in serving areas across our beautiful country that need talent like yours. Thanks for being awesome! When you’re ready to find a job you’ll love in a rural or underserved community, we’re here and ready to help.
If you’re looking for other inspiring health professionals working in rural and underserved communities who found their first, next or forever job on 3RNET, you can find them here!