J-1 Visa Resources
If you're interested in obtaining a J-1 Visa Waiver, we've compiled a basic overview of what you should know about the process.
View a list of the individuals who manage the J-1 program in their state here.
Wondering which states fill all 30 slots through the Conrad 30 program? Which states perhaps still have slots available?
View J-1 waiver slots filled by year to learn more. Date last updated: 2023
J1 Resources from our partner, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Why is a J-1 Waiver Needed?
- Basics of the Conrad 30 Program
- How states determine areas of need
- Other agencies that offer waivers
- Job Search process
- What to do once you find a job you want
- What you need to apply
- Application process
- Steps to the J-1 Waiver process
- Primary Care Office
- State J-1 Waiver Officer
- Questions to ask each