Register today to get full access
to jobs across the nation.

Register For Free

Corie Kaiser

Oklahoma 3RNET Network Coordinator

Tel: 405-945-8606

“Oklahoma has plenty of opportunities in rural areas, but what sets Oklahoma apart is the friendliness you will find wherever you go in the state. The cost of living in Oklahoma is nearly unbeatable."

Team Member Photo

How I can help your job search:

If you are a health care professional interested in living and working in Oklahoma, Corie can:

  • Answer questions you may have about current job openings across Oklahoma
  • Guide you on how the National Health Service Corps works in Oklahoma
  • Provide information on Oklahoma-specific loan repayment programs
  • Help you navigate the J-1 Visa Waiver process in Oklahoma
  • Tell you more about Oklahoma’s state-specific incentives for health care professionals

Corie is an employee of the Oklahoma Office of Rural Health. She and her organization coordinate 3RNET activities in Oklahoma.

An additional 3RNET contact in Oklahoma is: Kashlie Olson,, Tel: 405-252-8715


Behavioral Health Resources in Oklahoma

Behavioral Health Resources in Oklahoma

Job search support is provided for the following behavioral health disciplines:

  • Licensed Clinical Social Worker
  • Licensed Professional Counselor
  • Substance Use Disorder Counselor
  • Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor
  • Peer Recovery Support Specialist
  • Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
  • Behavioral Health Therapist
  • Clinical Mental Health Counselor
  • Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
  • Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
  • Psychiatrist
  • Clinical Psychologist
  • Addiction Medicine Physician

Behavioral Health Workforce Recruitment Contact in Oklahoma:

Corie Kaiser
Oklahoma Office of Rural Health
Tel: 405-945-8606   

J-1 Visas in Oklahoma

J-1 Visas in Oklahoma

If you want to obtain a J-1 Waiver in Oklahoma, here’s what you need to do:

  1. Start your job search about 18 months prior to when you want to start working.
  2. Find a job at an eligible J-1 site in our state. You can search for J-1 eligible jobs on 3RNET. Start your J-1 job search in Oklahoma now.
  3. Connect with the J-1 contact to ask questions and learn about additional steps you may need to take.

J-1 Visa Contact in Oklahoma:

Jana Castleberry
Office of Primary Care & Rural Health Development, Oklahoma State Department of Health
Tel: 405-271-9444 ext. 56520 

Health Care Employers in Oklahoma

Health Care Employers in Oklahoma

You'll find jobs on 3RNET from these types of health care employers in Oklahoma:

  • Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)
  • Community Health Centers (CHCs)
  • Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
  • National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment sites
  • National Health Service Corps Scholar sites
  • Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)

For Oklahoma Employers

For Oklahoma Employers

If you’re a health care employer in Oklahoma and you’d like to post your jobs on 3RNET, please fill out our employer application form which will be sent to the Oklahoma Network Coordinator.

If you have specific questions about using 3RNET in Oklahoma, please contact 3RNET’s Oklahoma Network Coordinator, Corie Kaiser.